Providing graphic design solutions to non-profits, museums, and small businesses since 1998. Helping clients communicate visually with effective, attractive and lasting materials.
- Graphic design. Visual problem solving for publications, brochures, event collateral, data visualizations, etc.
- Art direction. Procurement of illustration or photography.
My background includes:
- serving three years as art director and graphic designer at YO! Magazine;
- working at Design Action Collective, a worker-owned design firm;
- designing and installing vinyl exhibition graphics in museums.